I already had alarm service from another company, but Security One's prices seemed much better so my husband and I agreed to meet with them.A technician came over and we agreed to sign a contract in return for receiving a smoke/heat detector and the wireless phone network hardware for no additional cost.

They came to install and forgot to put in the smoke/heat detector. I called the next day to let them know but couldn't get a hold of anyone. When I was able to finally talk to a person, they said that the technician never promised us the item and that it was our word against his and they weren't taking our word. After many HEATED conversations, non call-backs, and non returned calls, I finally went ahead and stopped payment on them.

This company is nothing but a bunch of fraudulent liars.DO NOT ALLOW THIS COMPANY TO HAVE YOUR BUSINESS!!!

Had an Experience with Security One International?

Comments

Oxford, Connecticut, United States #1204133

Call the owner (310)420-9998 Claudio hand this is his cell #

I absolutely agree.The customer service was terrible and all their claims lies.

I received very little of what was promised and the system was never maintained.In fact it never worked and they did nothing to rectify the problems.

Lorex - Horrible customer service Lorex "Customer service with lorex is practically nonexistent. All they say is "We will escalate your matter", then they close out ticket as "issue resolved". 11 different ticket numbers with same..." Read more Sentry Safe - Should be called Sentry Unsafe Sentry Safe "Cheap blow molded construction fall apart at the hinge. Hinge is deigned so that a molded peg on each side of the lid snap fits into two holes molded into..." Read more Melaleuca Security - My sensors fell off too in 2012 ... Melaleuca Security "When I purchased my security system in 2012, my sensors fell off also so I used tape and glue. That worked. I did not like the long term contract, but..." Read more AlarmMonitoringServices.com is a fraudulent company. AlarmMonitoringService " STAY AWAY FROM SCAMMERS. Alarmmonitoringservices.com is a fraudulent company. We did a chargeback becuase they kept billing us after we cancelled their "service" and is...no service and they suck...." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more