I already had alarm service from another company, but Security One's prices seemed much better so my husband and I agreed to meet with them.A technician came over and we agreed to sign a contract in return for receiving a smoke/heat detector and the wireless phone network hardware for no additional cost.
They came to install and forgot to put in the smoke/heat detector. I called the next day to let them know but couldn't get a hold of anyone. When I was able to finally talk to a person, they said that the technician never promised us the item and that it was our word against his and they weren't taking our word. After many HEATED conversations, non call-backs, and non returned calls, I finally went ahead and stopped payment on them.
This company is nothing but a bunch of fraudulent liars.DO NOT ALLOW THIS COMPANY TO HAVE YOUR BUSINESS!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Alarm System
- Review category
- Home Security
You May Also Like
- "They don't want to cancel my contract even though the service sucks they are in cahoots with scam trio alarm who prey on older seniors and scare them about their..."
- "Do not use this companies product or service. Was told all devices would work in my home. NOT !! After they knocked a hole in my wall to install..."
- "The system was installed in January 2014, failed in March 2014. I phoned them repeatedly, waited 2 weeks each time for inspection. Each time they found nothing wrong..."
- "There was a white Lexus parked by our park with the door opened. My 12 year old daughter unwittingly passed by the car and glanced in. Unfortunately she saw..."
- "Hey, Carl's Jr- are you adding appetizers to your menu, but you forgot to tell the public? After hours in traffic I decided not to cook tonight so I..."
- "My first order from Schwans will be my last! I tried out their products not because of convenience but because it sounded interesting. I received a box of..."
- "My husband bought me a Levian Chocolate diamond band for our three year wedding Anniversary back in April of this year. I have a beautiful engagement ring that was getting..."
- "I bought into the selling on line concept. When I started the course I found very old web pages that they use to train you. They start with e-bay and..."
- "The image on the left is what the flowers were supposed to look like. The image on the right is what they actually looked like. I can't believe..."