I just had a Security System installed by Security One and it went amazing.They arrived right on time and gave me more equipment than I actually purchased.

I really feel good about Security One. I don't understand how anyone could complain about Security One. Maybe their competitors are making false claims? I recommneded my neighbors and family memebers since they were so professioanl.

If you are looking for a security company that cares for thier customers, please call Security One. I know there are a lot of security companies out there however I would have to say they are the best! The sales rep, the technician and their customer service has been amazing!!

Th rates are also amazing!I love Security One!

Had an Experience with Security One International?

Comments

Advanced Security Integrated - Replace and Upgrade 4 Security Cameras Advanced Security Integrated "contacted this company to upgrade and replace 4 security cameras at my home at a cost of $929.33. 1. The night vision on two of the four cameras did not..." Read more LOREX - WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! dont walk, RUN from this company! Lorex "I placed an order on 11/27 (#L511047), when I received the order, the cameras wouldn't work at my door through the double pane windows, picking up only the reflection from..." Read more Fjc Security - Security Guard Review Fjc Security "4-12 shift is a joke don't wear uniforms, be sleeping, listening to music with head phones on, watching movies. No supervision and they retaliated in write ups. Pictures don't lie..." Read more Poor service form ADT- being charged for engineer call out, when I wasnt informed ADT "Dear ADT, this is with reference to Poor customer service provided by your company. 1) I had a Routine Inspection booked with your company dated 06 October 2016, for which I had..." Read more Nuwave Oven - Broken dome multiple times Nuwave Oven "I called customer service multiple times. I had to buy new domes and still they broke. I was told i had warranty when i bought it. I try calling after..." Read more Chevrolet - GMC Word Means NOTHING!!! Chevrolet "On August 28. 2017, my Brand New Chevrolet Malibu turned a year old. There was a problem with my trunk getting water inside, due to Hurricane Harvey Rain, which caused..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Uneducated manager doesnt know the Dennys menu Dennys Restaurant "Sunday morning bliss...the sun hitting my face as I wake on the couch, a concoction of sweaty leather and skin joining together in harmony. I was excited, truly excited. The..." Read more I Am A Mother To An Angel - NO RESPONSE I Am A Mother To An Angel "My 1st purchase was made 4/29/17. I did not start emailing request for updates on my order until 8/17. which I emailed 3 times before finally getting a response of.."There..." Read more