Security One International - FRAUDULENT LIARS

I already had alarm service from another company, but Security One's prices seemed much better so my husband and I agreed to meet with them.A technician came over and we agreed to sign a contract in return for receiving a smoke/heat detector and the wireless phone network hardware for no additional cost.

They came to install and forgot to put in the smoke/heat detector. I called the next day to let them know but couldn't get a hold of anyone. When I was able to finally talk to a person, they said that the technician never promised us the item and that it was our word against his and they weren't taking our word. After many HEATED conversations, non call-backs, and non returned calls, I finally went ahead and stopped payment on them.

This company is nothing but a bunch of fraudulent liars.DO NOT ALLOW THIS COMPANY TO HAVE YOUR BUSINESS!!!

More Review Details

Helpful? 7 Yes 7 11 No 11
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 30, 2013 #709216

I absolutely agree. The customer service was terrible and all their claims lies. I received very little of what was promised and the system was never maintained. In fact it never worked and they did nothing to rectify the problems.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Security One International. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Security One International.
Filing a new complaint about