Security One International - FRAUDULENT LIARS

I already had alarm service from another company, but Security One's prices seemed much better so my husband and I agreed to meet with them.A technician came over and we agreed to sign a contract in return for receiving a smoke/heat detector and the wireless phone network hardware for no additional cost.

They came to install and forgot to put in the smoke/heat detector. I called the next day to let them know but couldn't get a hold of anyone. When I was able to finally talk to a person, they said that the technician never promised us the item and that it was our word against his and they weren't taking our word. After many HEATED conversations, non call-backs, and non returned calls, I finally went ahead and stopped payment on them.

This company is nothing but a bunch of fraudulent liars.DO NOT ALLOW THIS COMPANY TO HAVE YOUR BUSINESS!!!

More Review Details

Helpful? 7 Yes 7 11 No 11
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Sue

Aug 30, 2013 #709216

I absolutely agree. The customer service was terrible and all their claims lies. I received very little of what was promised and the system was never maintained. In fact it never worked and they did nothing to rectify the problems.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.